Saturday, February 4, 2012

So... Shameful self-promotion

The phrase "shameless self-promotion" is used a lot... I don't really self promote it makes me feel like I'm in high school again so I am going to go ahead and label this post shameful self-promotion instead.

I got nominated for a few Brodies this year. (Thank you Michelle, Dad's Primal Scream and CHanson for the nominations.) I'm not going to say vote for me, but go take a look and vote for me if you want too... 

Commercial over... 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sulli! Your blog always deserves all the awards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Diana. Congratulations on the nominations, and most of all, writing such a great blog. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Diana, Donna, and Michelle. :)

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, allow for anonymous comments, and almost always respond. Feel free to say something if you feel so inclined or you can email me at ibamosaserreinas@gmail.com.